Game Rules for Space Lights from Playson
Rules for this space adventure from Playson
Game Rules for Space Lights
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Played across 5 reels and 15 fixed paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.30 and the Maximum bet is 75.00.
- With each spin Portal affects one random reel.
- If the upper symbol on this reel is a part of the winning combination, it transforms into Sticky Wild and triggers 'Space Light' mode.
- During 'Space Light' mode appearance of new Sticky Wild symbols triggers a re-spin.
- Portal spreads Sticky Wild symbols down if the next symbol on the active reel is a part of a winning combination.
- 'Space light' mode stops when no more Sticky Wilds appear on the active reel.
- When the active reel is fully filled with Sticky Wild symbols, you get a Bonus Prize.
- For 4th and 5th reels 'Space Light' mode works differently.
- Portal appears between 4th and 5th reels and activates them simultaneously.
- It is enough for one of the upper symbols on the reels to be a part of a winning combination to trigger 'Space Light' mode.
Top Casino for Space Lights
- Symbols transform into Sticky Wild on both reels simultaneously during the mode.
- For the mode to continue, one of the symbols under the pair of the Sticky Wild symbols must be a part of a 'winning combination.
- You get Bonus Prize when the active reel is fully filled with Sticky Wild symbols.
- During 'Space Light' mode all Wild and Sticky Wild symbols are added to the counter under the active reel.
- Wild and Sticky Wild symbols are counted after the reels are stopped.
- You get when 2 adjoined winning symbols on the active reel trigger the 'Space Light' mode or appear after re-spin.
- You get when after a spin all symbols on the active reel are a part of winning combinations and activate 'Space Light' mode.
- Malfunction voids all plays.