Game Rules for The Big Lebowski from 888
Rules when messin' with the 'Dude'!
Game Rules for The Big Lebowski
Summary of official Game Rules:
- The Big Lebowksi video slot has 5-reels and fixed 25 paylines.
- The minimum bet per spin allowed is 0.25, with a maximum bet of 250.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel).
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line, except for jackpot wins which are not multiplied at all and bonus game which is multiplied by total bet.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- Bonus game, Re-spin and Jackpot wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- A single free “SPARE” spin is awarded each time the player’s original spin game round did not result in any win.
- The “SPARE” is played at the same bet level as the original round and cannot be retriggered.
- Jackpot cannot be won during the “SPARE”.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except for Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- When Wild appears on reel 3, it expands to cover all positions on the reel. The Wild will not expand if it does not result in a winning combination.
Top Casinos for The Big Lebowski
- If 2 Bonus symbols appear in the centre of reels 1 and 5 simultaneously, the bonus game will commence.
- In the Bonus game, the player needs to choose 1 out of 5 items.
- The chosen item will award a multiplier of the player’s total bet.
- The range of multipliers is: 3, 4, 7, 9 and 10 times the total bet.
- This Video Slot has a progressive jackpot.
- The Jackpot prize is awarded randomly.
- No symbol combinations are necessary for winning.
- The probability of getting a jackpot is determined by the size of the bet and number of selected paylines.
- The jackpot growth rate is 1% of game bets.
- In addition, the house places a seed amount in the jackpot after every jackpot hit.
- This jackpot is shared with other games.
- Imperfections of internet communications should not affect progressive jackpot fairness or potential jackpot wins.
- The in-game and lobby jackpot counters are refreshed every ~15 seconds.
- Malfunctions void all plays.