Game Rules for Samba Carnival from Play'n GO
Rules for shaking it in Brasilia!
Game Rules for Samba Carnival
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Samba Carnival is a 5-reel video slot game with 15 paylines.
- A prize is awarded for a string of adjacent matching symbols anywhere along an active line.
- Only the highest prize per line is awarded.
- The game includes a wild symbol (the maracas) and a bonus scatter symbol (the drums). The wild symbol can substitute for any other reel symbol except the scatter symbol to help comprise winning combinations. It also multiplies the amount of the prize for each winning combination it helps to create by a factor of 2-5!
Top Casinos for Samba Carnival
- When three drum symbols appear anywhere on the reels, the Bongo bonus round begins. Bang on one of the three sets of drums to win up to 150 times your total bet!
- The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card. The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row for a total prize of up to 2500 coins.
- Malfunctions void all plays.