Game Rules for Pixies of the Forest from IGT
Rules for this pixie adventure
Game Rules for Pixies of the Forest
Summary of official Game Rules:
- This video slot has 5 reels and 99 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 33.00 and the Maximum bet is 1650.00.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only highest winner paid on each payline.
- Line wins are multiplied by the coin value.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- Bonus symbol appears on reels 1, 2, and 3 in the base game.
- Wild symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 in the base game.
- Wild symbol appears on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4 in the Free Spins Bonus.
- Free Spins Bonus can only be triggered once on a given spin.
- Free spins cannot be retriggered in the Free Spins Bonus.
- You can trigger the Free Spins Bonus by getting three Bonus symbols on a wagered payline. Three Bonus symbols on multiple paylines do not trigger the Bonus multiple times. You can only trigger the Bonus once on a given spin.
Top Casinos for Pixies of the Forest
- Once you trigger the Free Spins Bonus, you are prompted to pick one of the Bonus symbols to reveal your awarded free spin count. You can earn 5 to 11 free spins.
- The Free Spins Bonus is played automatically. Your coin value in the Bonus is equal to the coin value on the reel spin that triggered the Bonus. The Bonus reels are made richer by adding wilds to the first four reels.
- A non-wild symbol must be part of any winning combination.
- Bonus play continues until you have played through your free spins. You cannot retrigger additional free spins in the Free Spins Bonus.
- A line is considered connected if each of its symbols shares a side or corner with the symbols(s) on the neighbouring reel(s). With 3 for 1 betting, you activate all these 99 paylines for only 33 coins, earning you 3 paylines for every 1 coin staked.
- All Paytable defined symbol combinations trigger the Tumbling Reels feature during regular and Free Spins Bonus gameplay.
- All winning symbol combinations are evaluated and values are added to the win meter.
- All symbols in winning combinations disappear. All symbol positions on each reel are filled as symbols tumble from above to fill all empty spaces. The game screen is re-evaluated for symbols in winning combinations and values are added to the win meter.
- The Tumbling Reels™ feature remains active until no Paytable defined symbol combinations are created as a result of new symbols tumbling from above.