Summary of official Game Rules:
Game Rules for Mega Jackpots Monopoly from IGT
Rules for passing Go!
Game Rules for Mega Jackpots Monopoly
Summary of official Game Rules:
- The game has 9 paylines. You can bet 1-5 credits on each payline.
- All payline wins occur on wagered lines only.
- Only highest winner paid on each payline.
- Only one award paid per payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added. Scatter awards are independent of payline awards and are also added to the total amount paid.
- Awards are shown in credits except for the Jackpot, which is shown in currency.
- To be eligible for the Jackpot, you must bet max (5 credits bet on each line with all lines bet).
- To be eligible for the Chance Win Spin bonus, you must have a bet on all lines.
- To be eligible for the Jackpot, you must bet max (5 credits bet on each line with all 9 lines bet - 45 credits).
- You win the Jackpot if you get 5 MegaJackpots® symbols on the centre payline on a max bet play.
- If you get 5 MegaJackpots® symbols on an active payline other than the centre payline at max bet, then you earn the standard paytable award for a 5 MegaJackpots® symbol win.
- If the same Jackpot is offered in the same game with different denominations, the odds of winning the Jackpot are exactly proportional to the actual max bet amount. Therefore, the game is completely fair, offering the same odds per currency amount bet irrespective of the base denomination. For example, a player betting max in a 0.20 denomination game has twice the chance of winning the Jackpot as a player betting max in the same game and currency, but in a 0.10 denomination. The expected return to player is exactly the same for both players. So you can play in your favourite denomination, free from worrying about giving up any Jackpot odds relative to your total max-bet money staked.
- The Jackpot can be won from within any Win Spin Bonus free spin if that bonus was triggered with a max bet play.
- Earn the Chance Win Spin Bonus by getting three Chance Bonus symbols anywhere on the last three reels. You must have a bet on all 9 paylines to qualify for this bonus. When you trigger the Chance Win Spin Bonus, select one of the three animating Chance card symbols to determine the number of Win Spins you receive. Each Chance card reveals a different number of Win Spins, ranging from 2 to 4. After the number of Win Spins is revealed, you go to the Win Spin Bonus.
- At the start of the bonus, a giant slot machine handle appears on the right side of the reels. Mr Monopoly then leaps down to start cranking this slot machine handle for you. All of the reel spins in the bonus are free and automatic. For each Win Spin, Mr Monopoly keeps giving you free spins until you have a winning reel outcome. If you do not have a winning outcome after seven spins, then you win a special Lucky 7 bonus award of 10x your triggering bonus bet. Once you have a winning outcome, then Mr Monopoly repeats the process until you earn a win for each of your remaining Win Spins.
- Your effective bet for your free spins is the same as the bet you placed when you triggered the bonus.
- The paytable for free spins is the same as for the regular game except you cannot retrigger the Win Spin Bonus. Instead, when you get three Chance symbols anywhere on the last three reels in a bonus spin, you receive a scatter pay.
- You can win the Jackpot from within the Win Spin Bonus if that bonus was triggered with a max bet play.
- You can trigger the Pass 'GO' Bonus from within the Win Spin Bonus.
- Earn the Pass 'GO' Bonus by getting three Bonus Dice symbols on a payline on which you have bet. When you trigger the Pass 'GO' Bonus, select one of the three animating Bonus Dice symbols to determine how many times you may roll the dice in the bonus round. Each Bonus Dice symbol reveals a different number of dice rolls, ranging from 1 to 6. After the number of rolls is revealed, you go to the Monopoly Bonus board, where you roll the dice to collect bonus winnings.
- Once you arrive at the Monopoly Bonus board, click ROLL to roll the dice. Your game piece moves along the Monopoly board in a clockwise direction the same number of spots as the sum of your dice roll. The small numbered dice symbols that appear on the board spots indicate what dice value is needed to reach that spot. For your first roll in the bonus, your game piece starts off the board, so your first step is onto the 'GO' spot.
- You start the bonus with an award of 10. Each time your game piece lands on a deed, you add the award value associated with the deed to your award. When you round the board and pass 'GO', the deed awards on the board grow. The first time you pass 'GO', the deed awards are doubled. After passing 'GO' twice or more, the deed awards are tripled.
- If your game piece lands on Chance, your game piece advances to another spot on the board, selected completely at random.
Top Casinos for Mega Jackpots Monopoly
- If your game piece stops on the Free Parking spot, you will be all the richer for it. The parking meter randomly selects an award value to add to your total bonus win.
- In addition to the awards that you accumulate, there are two special spots, 'GO' and Jail, that can earn you even more cash! If you land on 'GO', you earn a 2x Bonus Multiplier, which multiplies your entire bonus total.
- If you land in Jail, you are taken to the Jail Bonus, where you can earn a Bonus Multiplier if you roll doubles within three tries. The sooner you roll doubles, (both die values the same), the larger your Bonus Multiplier. You have three chances: if you roll doubles on the first roll, you earn a 5x multiplier, if you roll doubles on the second roll, you earn a 3x multiplier, and if you roll doubles on your last roll, you earn a 2x multiplier. If you do not roll doubles within 3 tries, the Jail Bonus ends without adding a Bonus Multiplier.
- If you land on either 'GO' or Jail more than once and earn a Bonus Multiplier, your Bonus Multipliers are added together.
- At the end of your bonus round, your Total Bonus Award is calculated by multiplying the bet on the payline that triggered the bonus, times the sum of all of the awards that you accumulated, times the total of any Bonus Multipliers you earned.
- After any award less than 3000 credits, you have the opportunity to gamble your win in a completely fair round of double or nothing.
- Click the GAMBLE button after a win to Gamble an award. A deck of Gamble cards appears which always contains an equal number of red and black aces. Click RED or BLACK to guess which colour ace will appear next. If the colour you predicted is revealed, then your gambled money is doubled! If the other colour is revealed, then your Gamble bet is forfeited and the Gamble round is concluded.
- Click the TAKE HALF button to deposit half of your winnings back into your main balance, leaving the other half available for further gambling. You can click TAKE HALF once before each Gamble try.
- Click the TAKE WIN button to collect all of your winnings and end the Gamble round.
- If you win 5 gambles in a row within the same Gamble round, or if your Gamble award reaches 3000 or higher, your Gamble round automatically ends.
- With the deck of cards, you have a 50:50 chance of revealing either a red or black ace with every choice. Though the history of the last fourteen outcomes (red, black) is also provided, each card chosen is completely independent.
- When gamble is offered, the original game is considered complete. If you refresh your browser or come back to play at a later time, the gamble opportunity will no longer be available. Therefore, if you exit the game unexpectedly after a win, you will not be offered the gamble feature upon your return.