Game Rules for Irish Riches from 888
Rules for playing with this little leprechaun!
Game Rules for Irish Riches
Summary of official Game Rules:
- This video slot has 15 paylines and 5 reels.
- The Minimum bet is 0.01 and the Maximum bet is 10.00.
- Wild substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. The Wild symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger free spins. The Scatter symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
- Sticky Wild - during free spins, additional Wild symbols are added to the reels thus increasing the chances of winning prizes. These extra Wilds shift position from time to time. Also, the number of the extra Wilds may change during the free spins session.
- The bonus game starts when 3 bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 2-3-4. The bonus game includes two rounds awarding bet multipliers.
- The bonus symbols do not have to appear on a winning payline, and they don’t pay any wins by themselves.
- This Video Slot has a progressive jackpot.
- The Jackpot prize is awarded randomly.
- No symbol combinations are necessary for winning.
- The probability of getting a jackpot is determined by the size of the bet and number of selected paylines.
- The jackpot growth rate is 2% of game bets.
- In addition, the house places a seed amount in the jackpot after every jackpot hit.
Top Casinos for Irish Riches
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel).
- All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line.
- Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click Paytable on the machine's buttons panel.
- It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
- You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. You can select x10, x25, x50 or x75 spins. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
- Malfunctions void all plays.