Game Rules for Girls with Guns: Frozen Dawn from Microgaming
Rules for this female adventure in the cold
Game Rules for Girls with Guns: Frozen Dawn
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Girls with Guns Frozen Dawn is a 5 reel, 243 bet line video slot game.
- Minimum bet is 0.30 and the maximum bet is 22.50.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- All 243 pay ways El are permanently enabled.
- Your total bet amount is the number of coins you bet, multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin.
- You can bet up to 15 coins per spin.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the ﬁrst slot reel.
- A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- Multiple winning combinations are paid out per pay way. If there is more than one
- winning combination for different symbols on a pay way, you are paid out for each combination.
- If there is more than one winning combination for the same symbol on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Top Casinos for Girls with Guns - Frozen Dawn
- If winning symbol combinations are displayed on multiple pay ways, you are paid out for each combination.
- All payout figures show the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins bet. For each spin, the bet amount you choose is automatically multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.