Game Rules for Dragon Dance from Microgaming
Rules you need to stick with in the Dragon Dance slot.
Game Rules for Dragon Dance
Summary of official Game Rules:
- There are 243 potential ways for players to win across five reels.
- Minimum bet is 0.25 and the Maximum bet is 125.00.
- Way wins are paid for left to right adjacent symbol combinations.
- Way wins are multiplied by coins bet.
- Only the highest win is paid per way.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to way wins.
- The scatter symbol pays in any position.
- The wild replaces all other symbols except the scatter, and only appears on reels 2 and 4.
Top Casinos for Dragon Dance
- The player may choose to respin a reel at the end of each spin.
- You can respin a reel as many times as you wish in an attempt to complete a win.
- Each respin is charged extra.
- On a respin, only wins that involve the respun reels are awarded.
- All respin costs appear as credits.
- Once the feature ends, the respin become inactive.
- Land three, four or five symbols to trigger 15 free spins.
- All free spin wins are tripled and free spins may be retriggered.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.