Game Rules for Avalon II from Microgaming
Rules for this great sequel from Microgaming
Game Rules for Avalon II
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 243 permanently enabled pay ways.
- Minimum bet is 0.30 and the maximum bet is 7.50.
- You can bet up to 5 coins per spin.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed, once the reels have come to a stop.
- All pay ways are permanently enabled for every spin, so you cannot select or de-select pay ways.
- All bet amounts are automatically multiplied by a 30 bet multiplier. So if you bet 1 coin, you are betting 1 coin x 30 = 30 total coins bet per spin.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- If winning symbol combination are displayed on multiple pay ways, you are paid out for each combination.
- Merlin Bonus feature is random and awards a random multiplier value.
- Lady of the Lake symbol is an expanding Wild symbol and will only appear on reel 3.
- Lady of the Lake symbol does not substitute for the Grail scatter symbol.
Top Casinos for Avalon II
- Grail Scatter symbol completes a winning combination when two or more appear on the reels.
- Scatter wins cannot be substituted by Wild symbols.
- Complete a winning scatter combination when two or more appear on the reels.
- Three or more Grail Scatter symbols scattered on the reels will activate the Grail bonus game.
- Grail Bonus game includes the following games: Misty Vale, Whispering Woods, Forest Falls, Dusky Moors, Morgan's Keep, Hall of Shadows and Isle of Avalon.
- Winning Scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.