How to Play Nacho Libre from iSoftBet
A little bit of help before you get in the ring!
How to Play Nacho Libre
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline.
- The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- Click on the Bet Box to increase (+) or decrease (-) the coin size you wish to bet. This also applies to the Lines and Coins value.
- Click Spin to spin the reels.
- Alternatively, you may Click Auto-spin to spin the reels for a predetermined number of times. The reels will Spin and the symbols will line up. If you have a winning combination lined up, then the win is highlighted on the reels. You are paid the amount as displayed in the Win box.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
- The Total Bet is based on the bet per line multiplied by the number of active lines, which is locked at 10.
- The game is started by pressing the SPIN button.
- You can Quick Stop the game by pressing the SPIN button again.
- Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line.
- Bet line wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- The separate bet line wins will be displayed on the bet lines during win presentation.
- All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the PAYTABLE.