The lowdown on European Roulette2018-04-07 09:00:00
Among all the variations of roulette in all land-based and on-line casinos, European Roulette best fits the preferences of the bulk of players. the rationale for its vast popularity is that it provides a player with a greater likelihood to win, this is because the house advantage here is only 2.63%. The European Roulette wheel has 37 sections, where numbers from 1 to 36 and 0 can be found. Numbers from 1 to 36 are alternately coloured in red and black, while the single zero is marked in green. The aim of the game is the predict which of the 37 sections will be the one that the ball will settle in. The dealer will spin the roulette wheel in one direction and the dealer will spin the ball in the opposite direction to the wheel. Once the ball settles in one of the 37 sections, the respective bets get paid.
When playing European Roulette online, the process is very straightforward. All you need to do is place your chips on the desired number or area and then click “Spin”. Once the betting round is over, you need to choose either to place another bet (”Rebet” button) or to abandon the game (”Clear Bets” button).
Types of Inside Bet in European Roulette
- Inside Bet – This is a bet where you place a wager on a single number which includes “0” The payout is 35 to 1.
- Split Bet - As the name suggest, this is a bet which is split between two adjacent numbers. You place the chip on the line between the 2 numbers. The payout for this bet is 17 to 1.
- Street Bet - The Street Bet is an Inside Bet on 3 numbers which pays out 11 to 1 if you win. An example would be a bet on 10,11,12 or 28,29,30. To place a Street Bet, place your chip at the end of a row of 3 numbers.
- Corner Bet - A Corner Bet is a bet on 4 numbers which pays out pays 8 to 1. You place your chip at the corner of four numbers (or in the middle of a square of four numbers).
- Line Bet - it features six numbers (or two rows of three numbers) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Its payout is 5 to 1.
Types of Outside Bet in European Roulette
- Column Bet – This bet features an entire column and is placed on the ”2-1” box at the end of a column. Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Dozen Bet – The dozen bet features a group of 12 numbers and can be placed on the ”1st 12” box (1 to 12), the ”2nd 12” box (13 to 24), or the ”3rd 12” box (25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1.
- Colour Bet – The Colour Bet features all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Red” box (all red numbers) or the ”Black” box (all black numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even – This is somewhat like the colour bet. All even numbers or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Even” box (all even numbers) or the ”Odd” box (all odd numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1.
- Low/High - it features all low numbers or all high numbers and is placed on the ”Low” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the ”High” box (numbers 19 to 36). Its payout is 1 to 1.
Now that you have brushed up your European Roulette knowledge, head on over to our Casino Review section to find a casino for you to put your knowledge to the test!
Best Welcome Bonus
Pots of LuckEnjoy a fine 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 plus 20 Free Spins at Pots of Luck, today!!!#Ad New Players Only. Wager from real balance first. 50X wager the bonus. Contribution varies per game. selected games only. Wager calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus valid 30 Days from receipt/ free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3x the bonus amount or free spins: £20. Excluded Skrill deposits. Withdrawal requests voids all active pending bonuses. Full T&C's Apply apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.Read ReviewClaim Bonus
Fortune Mobile CasinoGet your hands on an excellent £500 Welcome Bonus plus 150 Bonus Spins with Fortune Mobile Casino!Read ReviewClaim Bonus
UnibetDeposit with £10 and get £40 with Unibet!Read ReviewClaim Bonus
PlayMagicalEnjoy a fine 100% Welcome Bonus up to £200 with PlayMagical!#Ad New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus valid 30 Days from receipt. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.Read ReviewClaim Bonus
CasinoLuckCasinoLuck welcomes you with a superb 100% Welcome Bonus up to £50 and 20 Spins on the Book of Dead slot!!Read ReviewClaim Bonus