Spiderman Slot OverviewMonday, Jul 3, 2017 09:42
Fans of the genre will not be disappointed by the slots game, which has many features followers will be familiar with. Below, we will detail how to play the game as well as describing the excellent bonus features within Spider-Man Slots.
Spider-Man has 25 win lines. Users can bet from a minimum of 0.01 to a maximum of 20 units (€20 for example) on each win line. Users can click on the STAKE/LINE ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons to increase or decrease the size of their chosen stake per line.
Click the LINES ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons to select the number of lines you wish to play. Alternatively, users can customise their chosen win lines by clicking on each number/colour and deselecting or selecting as you choose. Click ‘SPIN' to start your Spider-Man game.
There is also an autospin function in the game. This will start each spin automatically, spinning each time until something happens in the game that requires user attention. Users can select their desired number of spins by clicking the ‘+' and ‘-‘ buttons, and subsequently, press ‘AUTOSPIN’. This feature can also be stopped in the process of the spins, by clicking on the ‘STOP’ button on the screen.
- The Spiderweb Feature is triggered when Spider-Man appears on Reels 2 and 4.
- After paying winning combinations, all positions on Reel 3 become substitutes.
- Additional payouts are calculated and awarded.
- Spiderweb Feature prizes are multiplied by the stake per payline.
- Spiderweb Feature wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
The Spider-Man Feature
The Spider-Man Feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Logos appear from left to right. To enter the feature you must have a minimum of 3 feature symbols on Reels 1,2 & 3. These do not have to be on a paid win line.
Users can play the Free Games Feature or the Venom Feature:
Free Game Feature
- 15 Free Games are awarded with all prizes doubled.
- Additional Spider-Man symbols are added to Reels 2 and 4.
- Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Free Game wins are added to payline and scatter wins.
- The Spider-Man Feature cannot be retriggered.
- The Spiderweb Feature cannot occur during the Free Games Feature.
Here, Spider-Man must find and defeat Venom to save Mary Jane. Guide Spider-Man through the city streets and Spider-Man will encounter either Venom, a crime scene or a dead-end on each street. When Venom is located, Spider-Man and Venom will fight. If Spider-Man wins, Mary Jane is saved and a prize is awarded. If Spider-Man loses, a lesser consolation prize is awarded and the Venom feature ends.
When a crime scene is located, Spider-Man catches the criminals and a random prize is awarded. When a dead-end is reached, a consolation prize is awarded and the Venom feature ends. All prizes during the Venom Feature are multiplied by the triggering bet.
Check out our Spider-Man: Attack of the Green Goblin Slot Review now!