Working your way around the Ladbrokes siteTuesday, May 16, 2017 11:27
Customers should be aware that Ladbrokes has a Sportsbook and Casino games. Thankfully the log-in process is the same across the board. When logging onto Ladbrokes’s main website, users may be forwarded to a sign-up promotion. Current customers can skip this page by clicking on the “Log In” button on the top right page. New customers wishing to avail of the offer, of which there are several depending on the customer’s gambling preferences (Sports/Casino), can click on the “Join Now” button in the bottom centre of the page.
Logging into Ladbrokes is a straight-forward exchange with users required to enter their username or email followed by their account password. Forgetfulness happens to the best of us, particularly with the growth of online platforms and Internet security, but users need not panic. Those who have forgotten their username can enter their email address and a reminder will be sent to the given address. Those who have forgotten their password can enter their username and reset the password. Ladbrokes’s log-in process is simple and efficient.
Registering with a new bookmaker has never been as quick and stress-free as it is in 2017 and this is highlighted by Ladbrokes’s easy-to-use system. For new users, Ladbrokes registration is outlined in a simple step-by-step process. There are 2 steps to the process. The first of these is getting started with your personal details.
· First Name
· Last Name
· Date Of Birth (Those aged 18+ need only apply (varying from country to country))
· Country of Residence
· Postcode (if applicable)
· Mobile Phone number
Once these have been entered, users can go forward to step 2. The second step in the process is adding funds in order to play with. Users will be requested to provide the following:
· Email Address
· Password (with password strength indicator – most secure with a mix of numbers and letters, capitals and lower case letters)
· Password confirmation (to affirm both spellings match)
· Security Question (User will be asked to choose one of 4 from a drop down list: Father’s first name, Mother’s first name, first school attended, or Mother’s maiden name (the latter being a personal preference for security))
· Answer to Security Question
· Ladbrokes Account Currency (Users are warned that the currency can not be changed at a later date once selected)
· Promo Code (Given on promotional page or affiliate site)
Users will then be asked if they want to receive future promotions and betting offers, as well as the latest Ladbrokes news. By ticking the box, users agree to receive this information but it is entirely optional and the box can be left empty by clicking to remove the tick. Following this simple process, users are invited to accept Ladbrokes's terms and conditions, privacy and cookie policies (with links available), whilst confirming to be of legal gambling age. All that is left to do is for the user to click on the “Agree and Open Account” button (with security lock), where they will be forwarded to entering their bank details.
Whether logging in or signing up, Ladbrokes has your path lined out simply and effectively and it makes the experience that little bit better.