Tournaments at SlotsMagicThursday, May 25, 2017 09:54
There are two types of tournaments to enter: Freeroll or Buy-In. Below we will go through the entry process and the terms of SlotsMagic tournaments.
How To Enter
Be it a SlotsMagic Buy-in Tournament or a SlotsMagic Freeroll Tournament, it is imperative that users carry out the proper steps to make sure you’ve fully registered for the correct tournament.
In order to enter a SlotsMagic Freeroll tournament, you must click on the “Join” button which will give you the spins for the freeroll tourney. In order to enter a SlotsMagic Buy-Ins users must click on the “Deposit” button. This will take SlotsMagic users to the deposit page where you will find the correct code prefilled that you will need to use with your deposit. Users can find these buttons at the top of each tournament page. Subsequently, users should deposit and be sure to cover the minimum buy-in. The bonus code should be automatically prefilled.
Once you verify that you are taking part in the tournament, you will receive the SlotsMagic tournament spins. Be sure to select the tournament game and play all your tournament spins to start ranking in the leaderboard. Your rank in the SlotsMagic leaderboard will be determined by the payout of your spins.
Your rank will be displayed on the tournament leaderboard page. You can check your rank to see if you have landed in a money position. If you’re not playing in a freeroll tournament, you can re-buy to improve your current rank.
Terms And Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all tournament spins given for tournaments are subject to the same terms and conditions as for free spins as stated in the general bonus policy.
- Freeroll tournament spins payouts will not be credited to a player’s balance. The sole purpose of the payout is to determine a player’s rank in the leaderboard.
- SlotsMagic tournaments run until the countdown within the relevant tournament page reaches zero.
- The time at which a player finishes his/her tournament spins will determine for which tournament his/her tournament spins results will be associated.
- All tournament spins payouts are converted to points for the leaderboard. All players - regardless of currencies - are considered equal. The number of points earned in the SlotsMagic tournament determines a player’s ranking within the leaderboard.
- In the case of a tie, the player who reached the winning amount first will be considered the winner over the second player who reached the same winning amount after.
- Buy-in tournaments have a minimum deposit requirement.
- Buy-in tournaments allow for re-buys, meaning that players can take part in the same tournament multiple times.
- Re-buys offer another chance to improve your points result and leaderboard rank. Points earned from re-buys will not contribute towards a previous score, but will act as a new points score. Your top points score will determine your leaderboard position.
- Players who claim tournament spins are to abide by the fair play rule stated in the general bonus policy. Simply claiming tournament spins with the sole purpose of just playing the spins to gain winnings will result in potential winnings to be removed and disqualification from the tournament.
- Players who have bonuses disabled are not allowed to take part in any tournaments.
- Tournament spins are given to participants in order to be used specifically for the allotted tournament. Tournament spins will expire after one day.
- Prizes will automatically be given to the winner once a tournament has finished.
- All prizes are final and cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes from freeroll tournaments are considered to be free bonuses.
- Only SlotsMagic players who have made a deposit in the last 3 days can take part in freeroll tournaments.