Spin Palace Loyalty ClubMonday, May 22, 2017 11:36
Club Points can then be redeemed for free casino credits. Spin Palace’s rewards scheme is full of amazing bonuses, with the most loyal customers being rightly rewarded. Spin Palace’s loyalty point system is based on the Euro meaning 1,000 loyalty points will be worth £$€10.
How Are Club Points Earned?
- For every £$€10 you bet at Spin Palace you will earn 1 Club Point.
- Club Points can be redeemed at any time in units of 1,000.
- 1,000 Club Points is equal to £$€10 in free casino credits.
- All redeemed club points are credited to the bonus account on your Spin Palace user account.
New Spin Palace players who register a new Casino account will receive 500 free club points as a kick-start.
Spin Palace Loyalty Tiers
Spin Palace’s Club Points system is divided into tiers, meaning the more Club Points you earn the more bonus points you will receive.
- Blue – The first tier, Blue is open to all new players. No entry points or maintenance points are needed for this tier, whilst members are invited to exclusive tournaments and can receive up to £$€500 in casino bonuses each month.
- Silver – The second tier, Silver requires entry points of 2,500 and maintenance points of the same value. Spin Palace users can receive up to £$€1,000 in casino bonuses per month and 10% in bonus points.
- Gold – The third tier, Gold requires 5,000 entry points and 4,500 maintenance points. Spin Palace users can receive up to £$€2,000 in casino bonuses per month and 30% in bonus points. Gold members can also avail of their very own VIP territory manager with the opportunity to travel and meet said manager. Exclusive gifts and access to exclusive competitions and promotions are further lucrative bonuses.
- Platinum - the fourth tier, Platinum requires 10,000 entry points and 8,000 maintenance points. Spin Palace users can receive up to £$€5,000 in casino bonuses per month and 40% in bonus points. Further bonuses including exclusive support via telephone and hospitality packages such as VIP events are features of Platinum.
- Diamond - the fifth and penultimate tier, Diamond requires 200,000 entry points and 10,000 maintenance points. Spin Palace users can receive up to £$€7,500 in casino bonuses per month and 50% in bonus points. Further bonuses including faster withdrawals, customised bonus offers and invites to worldwide sporting events are features of Diamond.
- Prive - the sixth and most exclusive tier, Diamond requires 500,000 entry points and 25,000 maintenance points. Spin Palace users can receive over £$€10,000 in casino bonuses per month and 60% in bonus points. A reward of customised gifts for players and family members is the unique feature of this ultra-exclusive club.
The benefits of the Diamond and Prive tiers are awarded entirely at the discretion of Spin Palace casino management and players will need VIP membership in order to qualify for these benefits. Users will instantly move up tiers when Club Points thresholds are met and users must earn the required maintenance Club Points to remain on the same tier the following month. Bonus Points do not contribute towards tier status but can be redeemed.