Partial Cash-out with CoralWednesday, Jul 5, 2017 08:18
What is Partial Cash-out?
Partial Cash-out is a live facility that allows you to Cash Out part of your bet and let the remaining amount run on to the rest of the bet. A Partial Cash Out offer will be made according to the live prices available on your selections within your bet.
Partial cash-out lets you collect some of your winnings, but leaves a bit of your stake on - so you can lock-in a profit, whatever the final outcome.
You can partially cash out in increments of 10% with Coral, so if you have a bet with a cash out value of £$€100, you are able to cash out for £$€10 and let the remaining £$€90 continue to run on the selections in your bet.
So, if you cash out £$€10 worth of your £$€100 bet, you will receive the returns from your cashed out portion, you then have £$€90 now running on your original bet. You can choose to cash out further portions of your bet at any time of your choosing or keep the remaining bet stake running. When a partial cash-out button is in gold, your Coral bet is in profit. When it is displayed in orange, the offer amount is less than your initial stake.
How do I partially cash-out a Bet?
Click on the Cash Out icon at the top of the mobile site or application.
If you are using the Coral desktop site, you will find the bets that can be cashed out on your homepage within the betslip. You will then be presented with a list of your bets that are available to be fully or partially cashed out.
Should you wish to partially Cash Out your bet, you will need to click on the blue bar.
Simply use the slider to choose how much of your winnings you want to Cash Out. You can collect anything from 10% to 90%. The rest will stay on your original selection. Coral will do all the calculations for you and your Cash Out Betslip will show you exactly how much you stand to collect.
Why Can't I Partially Cash Out My Bet?
Cash Out will not be offered in the following circumstances:
1. You haven't accepted the Cash Out My Bet agreement. This is required before you cash-out a bet for the first time.
2. The remaining stake of your bet is less than 10p.
3. The cash-out amount offered is less than 10p.
4. The bet is funded or part funded using a Free Bet.
5. One or more of the selections have been placed on a market that is not eligible for cash-out.
6. One or more of the selections qualifies or contributes to any other offer including enhanced price specials and other specials.
7. The selection(s) on your bet is suspended. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as when a player is sent off or a goal is scored.
8. The event is nearly finished. Cash out is suspended approximately 5 minutes before the end of an event.
Check out our Coral Casino Review now!