Hunt for the lost city of gold with Gonzo at LeoVegas!2017-12-02 15:00:00
Gonzo’s Quest is based on the 16th-century conquistador Gonzalo Pizarro, and the game is set in 1541 in Peru. With some excellent bonus features and a well-rounded subject, LeoVegas users should be kept busy for weeks to come. Below, we will go through the ins and outs of this LeoVegas slot, brought to you by NetEnt.
Gonzo's Quest is a video slot with no reel spin: This 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line game has several interesting features: Avalanche feature, Free Falls wins and Wild substitutions. The game is played with 20 fixed bet lines, 1-5 bet levels and different coin values.
- ‘Max Bet’ plays the game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value
- ‘Auto’ automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the pay table
- Wild symbol only appears on reels 2, 3, and 4, and substitutes for all symbols
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the pay table multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Fall symbols
- When the maximum multiplier is reached, all wins are paid with the maximum multiplier until no new wins are generated. The multiplier will revert to the initial multiplier