Exploring Betfair's cash-out optionsSunday, May 21, 2017 16:00
This is the modern day dilemma of the Betfair customer. It is safe to say the cash-out option has changed the way we bet, offering a safety net for both the punter and the bookmaker. Judgment is key to cash-out, but sadly none of us can predict the future. cash-out is an easy way of guaranteeing profit for the user, avoiding the sweat of letting a bet run. Similarly, punters may wish to cut their losses and retrieve some of the stake back. Punters can now partially cash-out their stake, taking some and letting the rest of the stake run on the selection. Betfair’s bright yellow cash-out button can’t be missed, and users should look out for this symbol on their bet slip.
In-Play And Coming Up
This is the main tab on Betfair’s cash-out section, showing a full list of in-play events with the option as well as the most important future events. A long list of in-play football matches is constantly available in the cash-out section, whilst corresponding tabs for tennis, horse racing and basketball are regularly available. Other sports can also pop up such as golf and cricket, and Betfair has an impressive selection of cash-out events. Of course, not all in-play events are available for cash-out.
Partially Cashing Out
Thanks to Betfair’s cash-out slider, users can cash a percentage of their bet. This slider can be opened by clicking the ‘cash-out part of my bet’ icon in the drop-down list and then choosing the amount you wish to cash-out. Users can cash-out multiple times on a single bet, as long as the cash-out slider is present. Partially cashing out has revolutionised the industry, giving users more options in both single bets and particularly rolling multiples.
Horse Racing cash-out
Betfair customers can cash-out both win and each way horse racing single and multiple bets. These can be cashed before the race and also in running. How many times has the last leg let down your accumulator? Now you have the power, with the ability to cash-out on Betfair if you are not happy with your selection. The cash-out option is available on a number of racing markets, such as match betting, but is not available for ante post bets.
- Cash-out is only available for certain bets on Betfair. To ensure your bet is available for cash-out, you must check that all of the markets have the cash-out icon next to them.
- Antepost and enhanced bets do not qualify for cash-out.
- When betting is suspended on a market or the cash-out offer would be £0, cash-out offers will be suspended.
- If the cash-out confirmation screen is enabled on Betfair, you will see on overlay summarising your cash-out status upon clicking the cash-out button. This provides protection in the case of accidentally clicking cash-out.
- Returns are immediately credited to your Betfair account upon successful cash-out.