Bore Draw Money Back with Bet3652017-07-19 11:23:14
Bet365’s Bore Draw Money Back applies to users who place a pre-game bet on correct score, half-time/full-time and scorecast markets. This offer applies to all soccer matches, and Bet365will refund your stake on the above markets if the game finishes 0-0.
Goalless draws happen quite often with Bet365 regularly refunding unlucky losers. Recent applicable games include San Jose Earthquakes v Sporting Kansas City, Sogndal v Odd BK, Coritiba v Corinthians, Spartak Trnava v FC Vion Zlate Moravce and Portugal v Chile where users were refunded by Bet365 on correct score, half-time/full-time and scorecast markets.
Where Bet365 Offer Will Not Apply
This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, and the match finishes 0-0, only the remaining active stake will be refunded. If a qualifying bet is edited using Bet365’s Edit Bet feature prior to kick-off and the match finishes 0-0, only the new stake will be refunded. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the offer will no longer apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. In multiple bets, the selection will be treated as a non-runner.
2. This offer is available pre-match on every game for Half Time/Full Time, all Correct Score and all Scorecast markets. If the game finishes 0-0, we will refund your stake if the bet loses.
3. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition Bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk-free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk-free bet or offer to their account.
4. All Bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and Bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
5. Bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.