Game Rules for Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword from Microgaming
Rules in the tombs
Game Rules for Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 30 paylines.
- You can bet up to 20 coins per spin.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the maximum bet is 300.00.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- All payout tables show the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline, once the reel has come to a stop.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- All payout tables display the number of coins or credits that are won for each combination.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
Top Casinos for Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword
- Wild symbols do not substitute Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbols create their own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
- Three Scatter symbols across reels the reels will activate the Free Spins with Rolling Reels bonus game.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated in the Free Spins bonus game.
- Global Adventure game cannot be re-activated in the Free Spins bonus game.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated in the Super Mode feature.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.