Game Rules for Shamrockers from IGT
Rules for this Irish-styled rockfest!
Game Rules for Shamrockers
Summary of official Game Rules:
- This Video Slot has 5 reels and 20 paylines.
- Each reel includes large stacks of the same symbols. Before each spin, a symbol is randomly selected to fill every reel’s stacks.
- In the base game, any symbol, except the Bonus symbol, may appear in the stacks. All stacked symbol positions on all reels transform to the same symbol. The Bonus symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4 only.
- The Free Spins Bonus is triggered by getting three Bonus scatter symbols anywhere on the centre three reels and awards 4 free spins with stacks of a different major symbol on every spin.
- The Free Spins Bonus awards 2x the total bet when it’s triggered.
- Free Spins Bonus Spin 1: Fiddler
- Free Spins Bonus Spin 2: Drummer
- Free Spins Bonus Spin 3: Guitarist
- Free Spins Bonus Spin 4: Singer
- The bonus has richer reels than the base game.
- Free spins are played at same line bet as the triggering spin.
Top Casinos for Shamrockers
- The Free Spins Bonus ends when no more spins remain when the award cap is hit, or after 240 spins.
- If an Encore symbol appears on the last spin of the bonus, the bonus starts again with 4 free spins and repeats the cycle of stacked major symbols.
- Encore symbols in the Free Spins Bonus act as Wild symbols on every spin, but only retrigger the Free Spins Bonus when landing on the last spin.
- The Encore symbol only appears on reel 5 in the Free Spins Bonus.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline.
- Line wins are multiplied by the line bet on the winning line. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 in the base game, and appears only reels 2, 3, and 4 in the free spins.
- Malfunctions void all plays.