Game Rules for Rocky from Playtech
Rules in the ring with Rocky
Game Rules for Rocky
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Rocky is an online slot with 5-Reels and 25 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the Maximum bet is 1250.00.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature.
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being wagered in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- The Wild symbol in the game is the Boxer symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
- The Wild symbol does not substitute for spelling “ROCKY”.
- The Scatter symbol in the game ROCKY is the symbol. The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatters in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. If 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously, 15, 20 or 25 Free Games are won respectively. All wins during Free Games are doubled, including the Rocky feature wins.
- To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. The reels are then replaced by a scene from the movie ‘Rocky’. At the end of the screen, the numbers of Free Games won appears. After a short pause, the Free Games start automatically.
- During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
- After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarises the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
- Clicking Continue will return you to the regular slot reels.
- During Free Games, more Wild symbols are added on the reels. If 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 15 additional Free Games with the same multiplier are added to the existing ones. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
- If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played, the win screen is displayed. After the player clicks Continue, the Auto Start mode resumes.
- The Bonus symbols in the game are the White and Red Glove symbols. The white glove appears only on reel #1 while the red glove appears only on reel #5. If after a spin both gloves appear simultaneously anywhere on their respective reels, an animation is played and the Knockout Bonus is triggered.
Top Casinos for Rocky
- To start the Knockout Bonus round, click on Click to Start. A screen appears, asking you to choose one of three of Rocky’s most famous opponents. Once chosen, the screen will change to a ring in which ten bonus rounds will be played. Rocky and the chosen opponent will fight in the middle of the screen, with videos from the movie, for ten short rounds. For every round won by Rocky, three times the total bet of the spin that triggered the Knockout Bonus is awarded. All matches end with a knockout in Rocky’s favour. If a knockout occurs earlier than the 10th round, all following rounds are considered to be won by Rocky. Once the match is over, a win screen appears, displaying your total bonus win. After a short pause, the game resumes automatically.
- The Knockout Bonus cannot be triggered during the Free Games.
- The Knockout Bonus wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
- If the Knockout Bonus round and the Free Games are triggered during the same spin, the Knockout Bonus round will be played first.
- If the letters “R”, “O”, “C”, “K”, “Y” appear in this order, from left to right, on consecutive reels, regardless of paylines, five times the total bet is awarded. The Wild symbol does not substitute for spelling “ROCKY”.
- The Rocky Feature can be won during both main and free games.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
- Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
- If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
- With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
- Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
- Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during Free Games and while the Auto Start is active.