Summary of official Game Rules:
Game Rules for Iron Man 3 from Playtech
Rules for playing with the Iron Man
Game Rules for Iron Man 3
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Iron Man 3 is a 5-reel 25-line video slot.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin results.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
- The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and the Mark 42, War Machine and Iron Patriot symbols during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature only, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the* Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from the Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
- Mark 42 symbol anywhere on reel 1, War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 and Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 5 simultaneously during main game trigger the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature.
- During that special single spin, these 3 symbols are locked in their triggering position and pay as Scatter-type, according to their own paytable, and in addition pay 2 of a kind for the duration of the re-spin only.
- The Wild symbol doesn't substitute for Scatter, Mark 42, War Machine and Iron Patriot during the re-spin.
- The All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is available during main game only.
- The Hall of Armor Free Games cannot be triggered during the All Systems Go Re-Spin.
- If the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Then the special re-spin is played and when it is over, you are automatically taken back to main game and the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Hall of Armor Free Games
- 3 or more Scatters anywhere during main game trigger the Hall of Armor Free Games feature. To start the feature, click on Click to Start, then choose a Free Games mode out of 3 options: Iron Patriot, Iron Man Mark 42 or War Machine. After making your selection, a short animation follows, and then the selected Free Games begin automatically.
- During all 3 Free Games modes, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bet per line as on the spin that won the Hall of Armor Free Games feature. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
- The Hall of Armor Free Games feature cannot be retriggered during any of the Free Games modes that have been picked.
- After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarises the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Hall of Armor Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
- If the Hall of Armor Free Games is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Next, the player makes his choice out of 3 and after a short animation, the selected Free Games start automatically. After all Free Games have been played, clicking Continue on the screen summarising the win takes you back to the main game and the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
- Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 10 free spins with Freezing Wild symbols. A Mark 42 robot at the side of the reels shoots at each Wild, appearing on the reels, thus locking it on its position for the next 3 spins (including the current spin). If a Wild symbol lands on a Wild already frozen, it resets its status to 'locked' for the following 3 spins (including the current spin). If a Scatter symbol lands on a Frozen Wild symbol, the Scatter symbol pays.
- A Mark 42 symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a Mark 42 symbol appears on the 3rd reel while a Wild is frozen on that position, the symbol will count as Wild but the Mark 42 will still award 3 more free spins.
- Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 8 free spins with Random Wild symbols. Before each spin, a War Machine robot at the side of the reels randomly turns 3 symbols on the reels into Wilds for the duration of the following spin only.
- A War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 is also turned into Random Wild, it is counted as Wild when calculating the wins but also re-triggers more Free Games.
- Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier from x2 to x5. An Iron Patriot robot at the side of the reels increases the multiplier by +1 if Iron Patriot symbols appear anywhere on reels 1, 2, 4 or 5, while each spin without Iron Patriot symbols appearing on the reels decreases the multiplier by -1. The multiplier can only be increased by +1 per single spin, regardless of whether there are 2 or more Iron Patriot symbols on reels. The first spin is played with a randomly chosen multiplier.
- An Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type.
- Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
- The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
- There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot game screen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
- The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.