Game Rules for Icy Wonders from NetEnt
Rules for this cool slot from NetEnt
Game Rules for Icy Wonders
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Played across 5 reels and 30 win lines.
- The Icy Wonders progressive jackpot is won by getting 4 or 5-star symbols. Four symbols will win you the Wonder Jackpot, and 5 will win the Mega Wonder Jackpot.
- The bonus game starts automatically when you get 3 or more consecutive bonus symbols on an active win line.
- In the bonus game you will see penguins that hide fish behind their backs. When you click a penguin it will show the fish. Every fish that is alive earns you a bonus amount, when you get a dead fish the bonus game will end and you will be brought back to the main game. An example of the bonus game can be viewed by clicking the FEATURE PREVIEW button at the bottom right of the screen.
Top Casinos for Icy Wonders
- The Wild can replace all other symbols, except for Scatters and the bonus symbols. By replacing other symbols, you have more chances at making a winning combination. On top of that, the wild symbols net you a profit from up to two symbols.
- A win with Scatters is multiplied by a multiplier. The Scatters also activate the Free Spins. Three Scatters give 10 Free Spins, 4 Scatters net you 20 Free Spins, and 5 Scatters activate 50 Free Spins. Winnings made in the Free Spins round are doubled. During the Free Spins round, additional Free Spins can be won.
- Winnings only count when they run from the leftmost reel consecutively to the right. Per active win line, only the highest win will be paid out. Multiple wins on multiple win lines will be added together.
- Malfunctions void all plays.