Game Rules for Huangdi: The Yellow Emperor from Microgaming
You'll need to know the game rules to keep The Yellow Emperor happy!
Game Rules for Huangdi: The Yellow Emperor
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 25 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.25 and the maximum bet is 1250.00.
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed, once the reels have come to a stop.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
Top Casinos for Huangdi: The Yellow Emperor
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- The Wild symbol does not substitute for the Scatter symbol.
- Scatter wins does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- Scatter symbols depend on your total bet.
- Land 3 or more Scatter wins across the reels to activate the Free Spins bonus game.
- Free spins can be reactivated in the Free Spins bonus game.
- Expanding Symbols feature is also available during the Free Spins bonus game.
- All bets and lines played are the same as the game that triggered the Free Spins bonus game.
- A full symbol stack on reel 1 results in all matching symbols on reels 2 to 5 to expand.
- Expanding Symbols only expand if they complete a winning combination.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.