Summary of official Game Rules:
Game Rules for Gong Xi Fa Cai from IGT
Rules for this Chinese-themed slot from IGT
Game Rules for Gong Xi Fa Cai
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Gong Xi Fa Cai features 50 paylines and is played across 5 reels.
- All line win symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels, beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest winner is paid on each payline. Line wins are multiplied by the coin value. Coinciding line wins on different paylines are added.
- Bonus scatter symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and 5 only.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- A multiplier sub-symbol may only appear on select symbols (Dragon, Phoenix, Fish, or Lion) on the first reel. If a symbol containing a multiplier sub-symbol of 2x, 3x, or 5x appears in a line win, that win is multiplied by 2x, 3x, or 5x respectively.
- In the base game, reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 contain dynamic symbols that transform into a Dragon, Phoenix, Fish, or Lion symbol. Before each spin, a symbol is randomly selected to fill every reel’s dynamic symbol positions. All dynamic symbols on those reels transform into the same randomly selected symbol.
- The Free Spins Bonus is triggered when three Bonus scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. Bonus symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and 5 only.
- Triggering the Free Spins Bonus awards 8 free spins. The reels in the Free Spins Bonus are richer than the base game reels as they contain no Ace, King, Queen, Jack or Ten symbols, leaving only the most valuable symbols on the reels.
- The Free Spins Bonus is retriggered when three Bonus scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- The bonus can be retriggered multiple times, up to a maximum of 88 free spins per bonus.
- Reels used in the Free Spins Bonus are different from the reels used in the base game.
Top Casinos for Gong Xi Fa Cai
- Free spins are played automatically at the same coin value and on the same paylines as the triggering spin.
- The Lucky Fortune Progressive Picker may be triggered after the reel spin of any played base game that contains one or more multipliers.
- Select a red envelope to collect a Red, Blue, Green, or Purple Gem. Continue selecting red envelopes until 3 matching gems have been collected. Win the Lucky Fortune Progressive corresponding to the 3 matching gems.
- The Maxi and Major jackpots are shared progressive jackpots. The growth of each is funded by a fixed percentage of each bet placed by all players playing for that jackpot.
- The odds of winning each of the shared jackpots are proportional to the amount wagered.
- For example, a player playing at a 0.20 coin value has twice the chance of winning the Maxi Jackpot and twice the chance of winning the Major Jackpot as a player playing at a 0.10 coin value in the same currency. The expected return to player is the same for both players. Therefore, the game is completely fair, offering the same odds per amount bet per currency.
- The Minor Jackpot and the Mini Jackpot are personal jackpots and only winnable by the player. The base amount of these jackpots is multiplied by the coin value. The contributions to these jackpots are funded by a fixed percentage of the player’s bet.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.