Game Rules for Gladiator Jackpot from Playtech
Rules in the Colosseum
Game Rules for Gladiator Jackpot
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Gladiator Jackpot online slot is a 5-Reel 25-line slot game.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the Maximum bet is 1250.00.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win is also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature.
- The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols do not have a regular win; they only win when substituting.
- If three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games, the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round is triggered.
- The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are two or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
- If three or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, the Coliseum Bonus round is triggered.
- The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus is triggered when three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games. However, during Free Games, it is impossible to win the Jackpot, as explained below.
- In the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round, a centred window reveals 9 helmets in either gold, silver or bronze, all three with prize values a multiple of the total bet, of which gold wins most and bronze the least. The values of those 9 helmets are accumulated and make up the total Bonus prize. Collecting 9 golden helmets during main game wins the Gladiator Jackpot. Winning the Gladiator Jackpot wins only the Jackpot sum but doesn’t add the cash prize from the 9 golden helmets to the Bonus win.
- If you play the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus during Free Games, it is impossible to collect 9 golden helmets and win the Jackpot.
- The Coliseum Bonus round is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels. To start the Coliseum Bonus round, click Start.
- The Coliseum Bonus round includes a grid of four rows and five columns. Starting from the bottom row, the player picks one stone at a time from the rows to win a prize.
- Stones picked from the first row determine the number of Free Games. Each pick may award 4, 5, 7, 10, or 12 Free Games.
- Stones picked from the second row reveal the win multiplier to be used during the Free Games. Each pick may award a multiplier of x1, x2, or x3.
- Stones picked from the third row reveal an Extra Scatter symbol to be used during the Free Games.
- Stones picked from the fourth row reveal an Extra Wild symbol to be used during the Free Games.
- Extra Wild can be one of the five theme symbols (characters from the Gladiator movie) only.
- Extra Scatter can be one of the theme symbols except and or one of the royals’ symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9).
- Extra Wild and Extra Scatter appear just as the original symbol but act as Wild or Scatter symbol respectively.
1 The next pick is made from the row above.
2 An extra pick is given in the currently active row (applies only for the first and second rows).
3 The whole column is automatically opened.
4 The selected stone reveals a Collect item – the Bonus round ends and the Free Games start.
Top Casinos for Gladiator Jackpot
- The win multiplier applies to all line wins and Scatter and Extra Scatter wins during the Free Games.
- During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Coliseum Bonus. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
- After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarises the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the Free Games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
- Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
- During the Free Games, the Coliseum Bonus round cannot be retriggered. However, if appears on reel 3 during the Free Games, 3 extra Free Games are added to the remaining ones. The win multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Scatter symbols do not change.
- During the Free Games, the Gladiator Bonus round can occur. Note that Extra Wild does not substitute the Wild symbol towards the Gladiator Bonus round. In addition, the Free Games win multiplier does not apply on the Gladiator Bonus round prizes.
- During the Free Games, the Wild and Extra Wild substitute for all symbols, except Scatter and Extra Scatter. Wild also substitutes for the Extra Wild theme symbol. Note that Extra Wild can still win according to the payout of the original symbol when the symbols appear on an active payline. This is paid out if the win amount from the Extra Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Extra Wild standing in).
- The Extra Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are three or more Extra Scatter symbols in the Free Game results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The Extra Scatter wins according to the payout of the original symbol, but the payout is multiplied by the total bet.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
- Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double to shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
- If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
- With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
- Click Collect to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.