Summary of official Game Rules:
Game Rules for Fantastic Four from Playtech
Rules for playing this great Playtech slot
Game Rules for Fantastic Four
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Fantastic Four is a 5-reel 20-line slots game'
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win is also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- The Wild symbol in the game is the 4 symbol.
- It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. In addition, two or more Wild symbols on an active payline pay as per the rules of the Paytable.
- The Scatter symbol in the game is earth the symbol. The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are three or more Scatter symbols in the results, 12 Free Games are awarded and an additional payout win is earned. The payout for the Sctter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
- If three or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, only a payout is won but the Free Games will not be retriggered.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols trigger the Free Games.
- For the Mr Fantastic feature, 4 feature spins are awarded to the player, during which Mr Fantastic becomes Expanding Wild. This means that if the Mr Fantastic symbol appears on a reel during a feature spin and it is possible to have a winning combination by having it substitute for any other symbol (except for the Wild and Scatter symbols) anywhere on that reel, it will expand to cover the entire reel. All places on the reel will be considered as Wild for that spin alone.
- For the Invisible woman feature, one total bet is awarded to the player and 4 feature spins are triggered. Every time the Invisible Woman appears on any reel at least once during a feature spin, a multiplier is increased by one step. When the feature ends, all prizes won during the feature spins are multiplied by the accumulated multiplier.
- For the Human Torch feature, 4 feature spins are awarded to the player, during which reel #1 is covered by a picture of the Human Torch. The picture remains as the other 4 reels spin regularly. This means that all symbols on Reel #1 are considered to be the Human Torch symbol. The reels in this feature do not include symbols of Mr Fantastic, the Invisible Woman or the Thing. Additional Human Torch symbols are added to the reels.
- For the Thing feature, 3 feature spins are awarded to the player. Every time the Thing symbol appears after a feature spin, it becomes Wild, substituting for all symbols except Wild and Scatter. The symbol remains in place on the reels as a Wild during all remaining feature spins.
- Malfunctions void all plays.