Game Rules for Bridesmaids from Microgaming
Do these ladies have any rules?!
Game Rules for Bridesmaids
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 40 paylines.
- The minimum bet is 0.40 and the maximum bet is 300.00.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin so you cannot select or de-select paylines.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- You can bet up to 15 coins per spin.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- All payout figures show the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline, once the reel has come to a stop.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- All payout tables display the number of coins or credits that are won for each combination.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
Top Casinos for Bridesmaids
- Wild symbols do not substitute Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbols create their own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
- Scatter symbols create a winning combination when two or more land on the reels.
- Three Scatter symbols across the reels will activate the Wheel Bonus game.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.