Game Rules for The Glorious 50s from 888
Rules for this trip back to the 1950s, with 888
Game Rules for The Glorious 50s
Summary of official Game Rules:
- This video slot has three reels and up to five active paylines.
- The minimum coin value per spin wager in this online slot is 0.05, with a maximum of 5.
- Minimum bet is 0.05 and the Maximum bet is 100.00.
- 15 free spins with a 2x multiplier for all wins
- 10 free spins with a 3x multiplier for all wins
- 5 free spins with a 6x multiplier for all wins
- Additional free spins can be unlocked during the free spin rounds, but the Pick Me bonus game is inactive during this time.
- Wilds in The Glorious 50’s is the highest paying symbol in the game and can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter. Keep an eye out, as the Wilds can appear on any reel.
- If huge multipliers and bonuses are what you are looking for, the Pick Me special game is everything you will need. Simply land nine bonus or wild symbols during the standard game to launch the Pick Me bonus.
- During the bonus game, players will select the records that appear on the screen to reveal multiplier rewards. The rewards will be added up as you progress through the bonus game, and once you find the broken record symbol, the bonus game will end and the multiplier will be applied to your total for a maximum of up to 22x.
- This video slot has 5 fixed Pay lines.
- The Wild symbol is the highest paying symbol and substitutes for all symbols except Scatter.
- The Wild symbol can appear on all reels.
- 3 Scatter symbols award up to 15 Free Spins.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels (starting with the leftmost reel) except the scatter symbols.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line except for scatter wins and pick bonus which is multiplied instead by the total bet.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- The combinations of Scatter symbols pay only the highest prize.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the game’s different winning combinations and special features click Paytable.
- You may see your total win amount by viewing the 'PAID' display window.
- You can use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Just select one of four possible autoplay numbers (10, 25, 50, 75) to start autospins. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for “all features (Free Spins and Bonus)” and resumes when they are finished.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.