Game Rules for Taco Brothers Saving Christmas from ELK Studios
The rules to stick to in the Mexican heat
Game Rules for Taco Brothers Saving Christmas
Summary of official Game Rules:
- This game is a 5-reel video slot with 243 ways to win.
- Minimum Bet for this game is 0.10 and the Maximum bet is 50.00.
- The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
- Each bet is 100 coins.
- A game round starts when the player hits the spin button.
- The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin Button pressed and select the number of games rounds to play automatically.
- Winnings are paid out according to the pay table.
- A winning combination needs to have at least one non-Wild symbol.
- The Taco Brothers symbol is Re-Spin Scatter and Wild. Two of these symbols trigger a re-spin on any reel not holding a Safe of Taco Brothers symbol. The Taco Brothers symbol is Wild and substitutes any symbol except the safe symbol.
- The bell symbol is Wild and substitutes any symbol except the Safe and the Taco Brothers symbol.
- Three Safe symbols trigger the Escape Free Spins.
- Line winnings are multiplied 1, 2 or 3 times depending on the multiplier revealed when a safe explodes.
Top Casinos for Taco Brothers Saving Christmas
- Escape Free Spins present two new symbols, Senorita and Cpt Diaz.
- Escape Free Spins continue until all Taco Brothers escape or have been imprisoned by Cpt Diaz. The Brother symbols drop one at a time and become Running Wilds.
- The Senorita Push Back helps Running Brothers to more of the Taco Treasure by pushing them to the right. A Running Brother symbol on the same row as the Senorita symbol gets pushed all the way back. Brothers on other rows are pushed back one or two steps depending on the distance to Senorita’s row. Once paylines have been settled, any imprisoned Brother will be released by the Senorita.
- Jumper will keep upping your bet by one level after every win on the reels. This will be capped at four levels above your base bet and will reset after any loss.
- The Leveller jumps two levels after five consecutive losing spins and will reset after you win.
- The Booster jumps up a level after you lose and will keep climbing until you reach four levels above your original bet. It will reset when you win.
- You don’t need to select a strategy if you’d rather just bet the conventional way but these offer an interesting alternative which saves you from constantly having to jiggle with the stake before every play.
- Malfunction voids all plays.