Game Rules for Pure Platinum from Microgaming
Rules for this slot from Microgaming
Game Rules for Pure Platinum
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Pure Platinum is a 5 reel, 40 pay line video slot game.
- The Minimum bet is 0.01 and the Maximum bet is 80.00.
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, the number of coins per payline and coin size played.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- Only one regular winning combination is paid out per payline and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Only one scatter winning combination is paid out per spin and you are paid out the value of the highest win.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- If you have a winning combination, the win is highlighted on the reels. If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete wins.
- The Wild symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- The Wild symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
- The Wild symbol creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
Top Casinos for Pure Platinum
- The Scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- The Scatter symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter wins are displayed as a multiplier value on the payout table.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Free spins cannot be re-activated.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- Any win activates the Gamble feature. This feature is not available if your win exceeds the gamble activation limit.
- You can choose to play the feature or you can skip it.
- If you select the correct card colour your win is doubled.
- If you select the correct card suit your win is quadrupled.
- You can play your winnings until the gamble limit is reached. The gamble limit is set at an amount limit or five gambles per game.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- The win up to amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.