Game Rules for Monster Mash from Odobo
Rules for this Monster-mad slot!
Game Rules for Monster Mash
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Monster Mash is an All-Ways slot, with 243 ways to win and no paylines.
- The total bet amount is displayed in the TOTAL BET meter. To change your bet amount tap or click the indicator to cycle through available bet amounts.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Your balance is displayed in the TOTAL CREDIT meter.
- The PAYTABLE screen can be viewed by clicking on the PAYTABLE button.
- The Free Spins feature consists of the Monster Maker free spins feature, which is then followed by the Free Spins.
- On launching the Monster Maker free spins feature, the player is offered a choice of 4 body part options - from the large panel - to build their own Monster.
- There are five rounds of choices: Horns/ears, Eyes, Mouth, Arms and Legs.
- Each pick awards either extra Free Spins or Multipliers.
- A running total of each is shown in the panels on either side.
- By pressing the QUICK PICK button, this will immediately make a complete, randomly chosen Monster.
- The created Monster is then used as an EXTRA WILD during Free Spins.
- The EXTRA WILD acts in the same way as the Big Mouth WILD symbol.
- The EXTRA WILD symbols appear on any reel and have the same limitations as the Big Mouth WILD symbol.
- Once the Monster is created, the total number of Free Spins are played and any reel-win is multiplied by the total multiplier.
- If during Free Spins, 3 or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere in view, the player wins the same number of Free Spins, which get added to any the player has left and then play out.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet of the triggering game.
- Malfunctions void all plays.