Game Rules for Golden Caravan from Play'n GO
Rules for camping in style!
Game Rules for Golden Caravan
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Golden Caravan is a 5-reel video slot game with 10 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the maximum bet is 50.00.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the bet staked.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the bet staked.
- Only the highest win is paid per selected line.
- The Caravan Master symbol is a Wild symbol.
- The Wild symbol substitutes for all other reel symbols apart from Scatter symbols.
- The Camel is a Scatter symbol.
- The camel symbol can only appear on reels 1, 3 and 5, both during the main game and during the free spins feature.
- If three camels appear, the reels will trigger a sequence of ten free spins.
Top Casinos for Golden Caravan
- During the free spins, all your winnings will be multiplied.
- The initial multiplier is two, but every time three camels land on the reels the multiplier will increase by one and the free spins counter will restart from the beginning, giving extra spins for more winning opportunities.
- The camel symbol will become wild during the free spins and substitute for any other symbol to help comprise winning combinations.
- The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card.
- The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row.
- Malfunctions void all plays.