Game Rules for Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven from Playtech
Rules for this tribute to the legendary jockey, Frankie Dettori
Game Rules for Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven online slot is a 5-Reel 25-line slot game.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and Maximum bet is 1250.00
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
- If 3 or more appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously, the Free Games Race is triggered.
- The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except the Bonus and Scatter symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
- There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
- If the Bonus symbol appears on reels #1 and #5 simultaneously during the main game, the Magic Seven Bonus is triggered.
- In the Magic Seven Bonus, the player picks spots on a racetrack, to win cash prizes. The random prizes offered during the Bonus round are multiples of the total bet of the spin that triggered the Bonus.
- There are 20 spots altogether on the track for the player to choose from and every selection wins either a cash prize (from x1 to x5 times the total bet of the spin that triggered the bonus) or a trophy (a multiplier from x1 to x7 for the total Bonus win, which is the sum of the random cash prizes collected) until Collect is chosen (which also wins either a trophy or a cash prize) and the Bonus game is terminated. The maximum total amount that can be won from the Magic Seven Bonus can reach 280 times the total bet of the spin that triggered the feature.
- The win multiplier is at x1 when the player enters the bonus. For each trophy found, the multiplier increases in steps of 1. When a trophy is found, a video is played in the middle of the racetrack, showing one of Frankie Dettori’s famous fantastic seven wins.
- At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. Click Continue to return to the regular slot reels.
Top Casinos for Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven
- The Magic Seven Bonus cannot be triggered during Free Games.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger the Free Games Race.
- To enter the Free Games Race, click on Click to Start.
- The reels turn into a race track with 3 horses ready to race.
- Click on Select to pick a horse and start the race. If your horse wins the 1st place, you win 35 Free Games. If your horse wins the 2nd place, you win 15 Free Games. If your horse wins the 3rd place, you win 10 Free Games. At the end of the race, click Continue and the Free Games begin automatically.
- If 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, you are awarded their respective payout as described in the Paytable, but the Free Games round is not retriggered.
- During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
- After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarises the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
- Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
- If the Free Games Race is triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. Then a horse should be selected to start the race and win Free Games. At the end of the race, click Continue to start the Free Games. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarising the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
- Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings (Double button) to double them. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
- You can also choose to bet only half your current winnings (Double Half button) and keep the other half in the Bank. Double Half To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank (includes the amount that remained in the Bank), if you win.
- Bet will show your bet in the Gamble round.
- If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, the dealer’s card is revealed on the left-hand side of the screen and you have to pick a card from the remaining face-down cards. If you pick a card with a higher ranking than the dealer’s card, you win. If your card is equal in ranking, the bet is returned. If your card is lower in ranking than the dealer’s card, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
- With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
- Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
- Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during free spins and while the Auto Start is active.
- The Magic Seven Jackpot is a mystery progressive jackpot game. It is accumulated by all players’ stakes bet in Frankie Dettori's Magic Seven Jackpot, among all online casinos that offer the game.
- The Magic Seven Jackpot is randomly triggered on any main game spin while playing the game. A bet of any size can trigger the Jackpot game and you may be awarded a Jackpot game even after a spin that has gained no winnings. The higher your bet, however, the bigger your chance to enter the Jackpot. Once you enter the Jackpot game, you are guaranteed to win 1 of the 2 jackpots: Golden 7 Jackpot or Silver 5 Jackpot.
- On the screen that follows you will see a grid of 12 squares. Each square stands for a silver or a gold trophy. 5 silver trophies will win the Silver 5 Jackpot. 7 golden trophies will award the Golden 7 Jackpot.
- Pick a square by clicking on it. The grid will be active, so you could pick squares until you have picked the number of trophies that win the respective Jackpot.
- The Magic Seven Jackpot game has a timer, meaning that if you do not pick the squares needed to win either of the jackpots within the set range of time, the squares will be chosen for you automatically and either of the jackpots awarded to you.
- Once you have won the corresponding jackpot, click Continue to return to the reels.