Game Rules for Classic 243 from Microgaming
Rules for this Microgaming slot
Game Rules for Classic 243
Summary of official Game Rules:
- In Classic 243 you will automatically play with all 243 win ways. However, you can choose your stake. The stake is multiplied by a fixed multiplier (on behalf of the paylines) of 20 and results in the total stake per game.
- All wins are, as usual, calculated per win way with your selected stake (and not with the total stake)
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination only.
- The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right. At least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second or third slot reel does not pay out.
- All payouts are in coins.
- All figures in the game payout table show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
Top Casinos for Classic 243
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- The Wild symbol is a joker It can replace any other symbol and completes winning combinations on win ways The Wild symbol does not replace Free Spin symbols.
- If you receive 3 or more Free Spin Scatter symbols, regardless of the position, 10 Free Spins are won. This Scatter symbol pays in any position. In each of these 10 Free Spins 2-3 guaranteed stacked Wild symbols appear on one of the 5 reels. 3+ Free Spin Scatter Symbols during Free Spins awards 10 additional Free Spins added to the remaining Free Spins in the Free Spin counter.
- You have a chance to multiply your acquired winnings by playing the Gamble Game.
- Choose the correct glowing rectangle (sends off an energy pulse) and your wins are doubled Choose the wrong glowing rectangle and all winnings from this round are lost.
- You can play your winnings until the gamble limit is reached The gamble limit is set at an amount limit or five gambles per acquired winning.
- Malfunctions void all plays.