Game Rules for Booming Seven Deluxe from Booming Games
Play by the rules and win big with Booming Seven Deluxe
Game Rules for Booming Seven Deluxe
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 3 reels with 10 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.03 and the maximum bet is 30.00.
- Only the highest win on active paylines will be paid.
- When different symbols are grouped together in the payable because they offer the same win amounts, this does not mean that combinations of those symbols count as a win.
- If you have more than one win on a single spin, the total amount of your winnings are added together and displayed in the win field, and added to your balance.
- Highest winning combinations are paid on each active line.
- Scatter symbols trigger 10 free spins when they appear 3 or more times anywhere across the reels. Before your free spins begin, you can choose to gamble but not after the free spins have begun.
- You can choose to gamble after getting 3 Scatters or more only before your free spins begin.
- If you get 3 more Scatters during your free spins, you get 10 more free spins added to your current free spins.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all other symbols except for the Scatter and Special symbols.
- When you land 3 or more Wild symbols across the reels then you will activate the 2-Way pay feature. This counts wins from both right to left and left to right and rewards players with double winnings when winning combinations are formed.
- If you get 3 or more Wilds during your 2-Way Pay spins then you will get 10 more 2-Way Pay Spins added to your current 2-Way Pay Spins.
- Getting 3 Scatters during 2-Way Spins immediately gets you 10 Free Spins and your remaining 2-Way Pay spins are put on hold after all the free spins end.
- The Multiplier symbol can substitute for all symbols except the Scatter.
- Active payline win amounts containing Multiplier symbols are multiplied by seven.
- Multiplier symbols only appear on the second reel.
- The Gamble feature is always a 50/50 win or lose, and the payout is 100%.
- You can keep gambling in the Gambling feature up to 10 times in a row or until your winnings total 10000.
- All games automatically log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity. It’s a security measure to protect you. Just log back in and continue where you left off.
- In the event of an interruption of play, whether after the player hits Spin but before the results are displayed and counted, or during Free Spins mode, or during Autoplay mode, then the current bet in progress is considered void.
- This applies to situations when there is a disconnection from the game or a malfunction of the game. When the player logs back into the game, the player’s balance returns to its last full amount before the interrupted bet occurred.
- In the event of a dispute, or if the balance has not readjusted to its last amount after a certain amount of days, the issue will be resolved through communication with the operator’s technical support team.
- In the event of malfunction or the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.