Game Rules for Book of Dead from Play'n GO
Rules for this morbid thrill-ride!
Game Rules for Book of Dead
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Book of Dead is a 5-reel video slot game with 10 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the maximum bet is 20.00.
- Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the bet staked.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the bet staked.
- Only the highest win is paid per selected line.
- The Book symbol acts as both a wild symbol and a scatter symbol.
- As a wild symbol, the Book can substitute for any other reel symbol to help comprise winning combinations.
- As a scatter symbol, three or more Books that appear in any positions on any reels’ result in a prize. In addition, a sequence of ten free spins is triggered.
- On any free spin, three scattered Books will extend the free-spin sequence by an additional ten free spins until the maximum prize amount is won.
- Before a free spin sequence begins, an ordinary symbol is randomly chosen to act as a special expanding symbol during the entire free spin sequence.
Top Casinos for Book of Dead
- After prizes for regular winning combinations have been recognised, the special symbol may expand to cover all three positions on its reel.
- The special symbol will expand only when additional prizes can be awarded along active paylines for winning combinations.
- Expanded symbols do not need to appear adjacent to each other to result in a winning combination.
- The game also features an optional Gamble round that provides an opportunity to multiply the total prize on any spin in the main game by correctly guessing the colour or suit of a hidden card. The Gamble round can be played up to five times in a row.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.