Game Rules for Battlestar Galactica from Microgaming
Rules for this outer-space adventure
Game Rules for Battlestar Galactica
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 243 paylines.
- The minimum bet is 0.30 and the maximum bet is 15.00.
- All pay ways are permanently enabled for every spin so you cannot select or de-select pay ways.
- Your total bet amount is the number of coins you bet, multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- A bet multiplier of 30 applies per spin.
- You can bet up to 10 coins per spin.
- Regular winning are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins paid on the bet. For each spin, the bet amount you choose is automatically multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- Multiple winning combinations are paid out per pay way.
- If winning symbol combinations are displayed on multiple pay ways, you are paid out for each combination.
- All payout figures show the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play.
- Wild symbols do not substitute Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbols do not log as an achievement when it completes any combination.
- Scatter symbols create a winning combination when three or more land on the reels.
- Scatter symbols are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
Top Casinos for Battlestar Galactica
- The Wild and Scatter symbol do not appear in the Ion Storm Bonus Game.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- In Run game mode, winning combinations pay out from left-to-right and right-to-left.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins bet. For each spin, the bet amount you choose is automatically multiplied by the bet multiplier.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credit is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.