Game Rules for Avalon from Microgaming
Rules for the Avalon slot from Microgaming
Game Rules for Avalon
Summary of official Game Rules:
- Play across 5 reels with 20 paylines.
- Minimum bet is 0.01 and the maximum bet is 200.00.
- All wins pay left to right except for Scatters which pay any.
- Your bet is dependent on the number of paylines, coins per payline and coin size played.
- All payout tables display the number of coins or credits that are won for each combination.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
- Wild symbols do not substitute Scatter symbols.
Top Casinos for Avalon
- Scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win.
- Scatter wins are displayed as a multiplier value on the payout table.
- Three Scatter symbols across the reels will activate the Free Spins bonus game.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Free spins can be re-activated in the Free Spins bonus game.
- The Chest symbol acts as an extra Wild symbol during the Free spins bonus game.
- Any win activates the Gamble feature and you can choose to play it or skip it.
- You can play your winnings in the Gamble feature until the gamble limit is reached. The gamble limit is set at an amount limit or five gambles per game.
- The “Win up to” amounts displayed on payout tables are rounded off values and are an approximate value of the highest win possible for the game.
- Malfunction void all plays and pays.